(Note: these archives are incomplete, sorry. But at least there are some of them here…)
- Artist Guild Exhibitions and Marketing
- FREE Social Groups
- 2022 Camp Videos and Photo Album
- Skill Training Classes (STiLE)
- Donate HERE
- STiLE Summer Term
- Art Fest and 25th Year Logo Contest Submission Needed
- April 26 JUMPING PARTY!!
- STiLE Spring Term
- Free Hult and Shed tickets
Friends & Family Camp 2022!
KindTree Moving Forward…
New Board Member Freeda Burnstad
- SPARK research opportunity
- Kroger and Amazon.Smile
- Support Groups
- Covid-19 Update
- Ugly Sweater Event and more…
- Autism’s Rockin’ Day Camp 2021
- Ducks Tailgate Lottery!!!
- STiLE: NEW Dating on the Spectrum Classes, Friday Social & Support Group in person, Vaccination update, Co-housing Community outreach
- NEW STiLE offering: Gardening with Maggie & Frankie. Sign up now… Get on the Camp waiting list today, pay later. More…
- STiLE is HERE! Take our Vaccination Survey! more…
- STiLE is coming!
- Friday the 13th Social….uh oh….
September 2020 eFlash
- 2nd Friday Social tomorrow, New STiLE Term, Talent Show Videos
Reaching In, Reaching Out is produced by KindTree-Autism Rocks. Published 3 times a year. Editor 2018: Mary-Minn Sirag Production: Alisa McLaughlin Contributors: Mary-Minn Sirag, Board members. Contact KindTree 541 780 6950 www.kindtree.org firstname.lastname@example.org
KindTree-Autism Rocks is a grassroots non-profit located in Eugene since 1997 that enhances and celebrates lives in the autism community. KindTree-Autism Rocks: celebrating autism, changing perceptions and creating community.