Local Vaccine Roll-Out Information:
Lane County Public Health has opened up pre-registration for vaccination to all Lane County residents.
This pre-registration information effort will help populate a centralized database to help vaccinating health partners countywide contact those who wish to be vaccinated and schedule an appointment when they are eligible.
You can pre-register online in either English or Spanish right now by clicking the link below:
Important things to consider when pre-registering:
- We encourage anyone who has internet access to pre-register on the online portal.
- If you have a friend or loved one who does not have internet access, or has difficulty navigating the internet, we encourage you to please help them by assisting them in pre-registering online.
- We will have phone pre/registration available in the coming days.
- You only need to pre-register once and by only one method (either phone or online, not both to avoid duplicate entries).
- If you have already registered with a provider or with your workplace, please DO NOT register again with the County’s database. We are all working from the same information and doing so will slow down our process.
- If you are part of Phase 1A and have not heard from Lane County Public Health or a local provider to receive a vaccine, please DO re-register using the new link.
- If you provide an email address you will receive an email confirmation that your registration has been received.
- Pre-Registering to receive the vaccine DOES NOT mean you will be contacted to schedule an appointment right away. We will still follow Oregon Health Authority eligibility guidelines AND as always, our timeline to get you vaccinated depends on supply. In other words, even if you are eligible it may be some time before we have enough doses to offer you a vaccination appointment. Your patience is deeply appreciated.
- Please remember, Lane County does not determine which groups are eligible nor the supply of vaccine that is available to administer.
- Once you have pre-registered, we ask that you not call the call center with additional registration questions unless you believe there is a critical error in your registration.
- This process is NOT first come, first serve. We will be working from the phases and eligibility guidance provided by the Oregon Health Authority.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT: Some personal demographics will be collected during registration process to identify which phase/group you are in. Information entered will only be used for the vaccination effort and will not be shared outside of the HIPAA compliant partners distributing vaccines. As vaccine becomes available, you will be contacted via your preferred method by Lane County Public Health OR a vaccinating health partner to schedule an appointment.
HERE’S HOW THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WORKS:
Step 1: Register via the online link provided or by phone. Please take your time to answer each question as accurately as possible.
Step 2: If you register online and provide an email address, you will receive a confirmation email that we have received your registration.
Step 3: You will receive a weekly, automated email letting you know who is currently eligible and that you are still registered.
Step 4: When you are eligible and we have doses to vaccinate you, Lane County or a partner agency will contact you to schedule a vaccination appointment via the contact information you provided on the form.
Loretta McNally, Executive Director
KindTree – Autism Rocks