Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, many of KindTree’s events are temporarily cancelled. Please visit the Home Page for up-to-date events cancellations.
(All activities free of charge unless otherwise indicated)
Check the “Events” menu for updates, STiLE schedule and other special events. www.kindtree.org
Community Events in RED
Camp 2020 “We’re Social Distance Experts” Talent Show, Show & Tell Art Projects and Raffle Drawing. Via ZOOM Saturday, August 29, 6:00 – 9:00pm.
- Cottage Grove Support Group: 1st Monday of the month from 4:00 to 5:30 pm at the Healing Matrix, (E. Main Street & S. 7th) in Cottage Grove. Facilitated by Linney Frank and Loren Goodman. 541-335-1776. (temporarily suspended)
- Eugene Support Group: 2nd Monday of the month from 4:30 to 6 pm at
St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 1300 Pearl Street, (SW corner of 13th & Pearl). Facilitated by Michael Omogrosso, 541-689-2228. (Meeting via ZOOM – check calendar event page for access).
- Second Friday Social in Eugene for adults and transition-aged youth from (new time) 4:30 to 6:30 pm at
Reality Kitchen,645 River Road, Eugene 97404. Hosted by Sheila Thomas, and Mary-Minn Sirag. 541-689-2228 (Meeting via ZOOM – check calendar event page for access)
- Eugene Social Skills class: 3rd Monday of odd-numbered months from 6:30 to 8 pm at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 1300 Pearl Street. (Social skills class chooses an activity for the following even-numbered) Taught by Doris Germain. 541-689-2228. Sponsored by the Autism Society of Oregon. (Meeting via ZOOM – check event page for access).
- Eugene A.V.O.I.C.E Advocacy Group: 3rd Friday of the month from 4:30 to 6 pm at LILA Peer Support Club, 990 Oak Street (NW corner of 10th and Oak, next to Crumbs Together, beneath the Overpark). Facilitated by David Olson. (541) 636-9179 (temporarily suspended)
- Artist Guild Meeting: 1st Wednesday of the month (Except January 2020 is on Jan 8) 5:30-7:00 LILA Peer Support Club, 990 Oak St, Eugene. Facilitated by Sherie Maddox. firstname.lastname@example.org (temporarily suspended)
Check the “Events” page for updates, STiLE schedule and other special events. www.kindtree.org