Thanks for registering to perform or just attend our first ever online Talent Show. To connect to the show via Zoom, follow the link at the bottom of this page. See you there!!
Instructions below for recording via Facebook or YouTube, and accessing Zoom.
Performing with a pre-recorded video:
Recording your performance on Facebook:
1. Go to your Facebook page and click on “Live Video”, follow the instructions there to create your video.
2. Once you are done, right click on the video (windows) and copy the video URL.
3. Email the URL to email@example.com
OR…send the video via messenger to Timothy Mueller
Recording your performance on YouTube:
1. Go to YouTube.com
2. click on the camera icon in the upper right
3. choose “go live”
4. Click on the camera icon to set up your camera and microphone.
5. create a new “stream”
6. Fill out the form with a title, choose “unlisted”, make it “not for kids”
7. When your video is recorded, send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Performing live via ZOOM
Once you are connected to ZOOM, when it is your turn to perform Host Tifani will call on you. The ZOOM Monitor will mute everyone’s microphone but yours and you can do your act. Make sure the lighting is good so we can see you. Practice in front of your device if you can. Get help if you need it!
How to use ZOOM
- Click on the access URL below to access the ZOOM meeting (the TALENT SHOW)
- You do not need to install ZOOM on your device, scroll down a bit and click on “Use your Browser”
- Allow ZOOM to use your device’s microphone and video camera.
- Enter 30 minutes early (6:00pm) if you are new to ZOOM, so we can help you get set up.
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking
- Use the ‘chat’ function to ask to join a breakout room or make comments about the act as it is happening – you can applaud when it is over. To activate your chat function, click on the “talk bubble icon” in the lower part of the Zoom window.
- Call or text 541-780-6950 if you have problems.
- If you would like to do a practice run before August 29, please email email@example.com to set up an appointment.