Scroll down for Registration and Student Information Forms…
The KindTree-Autism Rocks Skill Training for an Independent Living Experience program (STiLE), functions as an educational program for youth and adults 11 years and older with autism and others with developmental/intellectual disabilities. Established in 2013 to meet a service gap for adults living with autism in our community, the mission has been to provide skill training to encourage community engagement, independence, productivity, creative expression, health, work readiness and independent living. Our goal is to enhance the quality of life, with service and celebration, of individuals with disabilities through advocacy, art, education, recreation and community participation.
STiLE Brochure HERE. Updated!
Summer Term 2021 Flyer HERE
This term will include 6 weeks of sessions June 7th – July 2nd, a week off, and July 12th – July 23rd. Jewelry Making is extended to July 27th.
Gardening Segment #1 is every Thursday in June and July, Segment #2 is every Thursday in July and up to September 9.
Registration now available: trainings via Zoom and in-person
Click the links below for class descriptions, then come back here to register…
– Dating on the Spectrum with Kyle Johnson for adults only. Youth class is cancelled. STiLE@kindtree.org for more info. (541) 525-6651
– Gardening with Maggie and Frankie in person at the new NAACP Annie Mims Community Garden, 255 Maxwell Rd, Eugene. Bus #52.
– Adult (18+) Exercise sessions with Jordan Wheeler via Zoom
– Art trainings for teens and adults with Frank Louis Allen via Zoom, and in person with David Placencia of WheelHaus Arts at his studio downtown.
– Jewelry Making with Amanda Finegold in person at the Hilyard Community Center
– David Helfand’s Music Writing and Performance – in person at the Hilyard Community Center
Scholarships for private pay Summer Term participants may be available. Contact STiLE@kindtree.org for more information
Be sure to fill out (unless you have one already on file with us) the online Student Information Form HERE.
Or… Download this PDF to print and mail the completed Student Information form to KindTree – Autism Rocks/STiLE, P.O. Box 40847, Eugene, OR 97404.
You can still register with a prorated rate.
Scholarships Available for
Gardening, and Art
Youth Dating is cancelled for this term.
Fill out the STiLE Registration Form here: online form.
KindTree welcomes Bobbi Bernal, our new STiLE Coordinator. Bobbi will be handling all needed paperwork and scheduling as well as participant records along with KindTree Executive Director Loretta McNally. Our hope is that Bobbi will be reaching out to agencies and participants to grow this program to benefit all. She can be contacted here: STiLE@kindtree.org. (541) 525-6651.