Autism Rocks Artist Guild Meeting
We had to cancel our in person Festival of Art for All in 2020 and 2021… But we’re hopeful it will happen in 2022. Date TBA. We are also offering Art Classes this Fall Term in STiLE and are planning for other events this Fall. We want our Art Program to provide support for artists, the support you need and want. So we now have Artist Guild meetings with guest artists, marketing ideas, and whatever support you ask for. Come and let us know what you need, every 2nd Thursday, 6-7pm. Facilitated by Angela Phinney. Next meeting date: October 14. Send an email to email@example.com to receive the Zoom access code.
Join the KindTree – Autism Rocks Artist Guild
Join the Guild just by submitting your art. There are no fees, no sign-ups. Just by participating, you are a member!
Art can be submitted any time of year for consideration for our local art exhibits and possible marketing through notecards and prints.
Our artists range in age from 4 years old to 75. The images include abstract art, beach photographs, paintings of cats, flowers, etc., computer drawings, pencil “scribbles”…
Submission Guidelines for Art or Written Word:
We will accept creations in painting, drawing, poetry, sculpture, video, audio, fabric, woodwork, or other mediums with this form HERE. Along with your completed submission form, you must include a digital photo or scan of your art piece (300dpi preferred), or a URL Link for a video.
DO NOT send the original piece until after it is accepted for exhibition, unless you live close enough to Eugene, Oregon to pick it up yourself.
- Include a short artist statement or biography and
- Your contact information and
- The medium and dimensions of the piece.
- Submitting a piece gives permission for KindTree to market the piece and its reprints for this gallery show, online and in other venues.
- If chosen, KindTree will prepare the piece for professional presentation, and return it to you or continue to market it after the show, at your discretion. Please indicate if you would like entries returned when you send your application.
- Call 541.780-6950 with any questions.