“Festival of Art for All” hopes to be back in 2021. Darn Covid!
Join the KindTree – Autism Rocks Artist Guild
Join the Guild just by submitting your art. There are no fees, no sign-ups. Just by participating, you are a member!
Art can be submitted any time of year for consideration for our local art exhibits and possible marketing through notecards and prints. (Submission is temporarily unavailable. email email@example.com for more information)
We market a limited supply of notecards, prints, postcards and other items at various local retailers and at special events here in Lane County, Oregon.
Our artists range in age from 4 years old to 55. The images include abstract art, beach photographs, paintings of cats, flowers, etc., computer drawings, pencil “scribbles”.
To submit something to KindTree – Autism Rocks today please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Guidelines for Art or Written Word:
We will accept creations in painting, drawing, poetry, sculpture, video, audio, fabric, woodwork, or other mediums. Along with your completed submission form, send a photo or scan of your art piece (300dpi preferred), or a copy of a video, audio or digital image, to KindTree, P.O. Box 40847, Eugene, OR 97404 or Art@kindtree.org.
DO NOT send the original piece until after it is accepted for exhibition, unless you live close enough to Eugene, Oregon to pick it up yourself.
- Send a copy of the submission form with your email!
- Include a short artist statement or biography and
- Your contact information and
- The medium and dimensions of the piece.
- Submitting a piece gives permission for KindTree to market the piece and its reprints for this gallery show, online and in other venues.
- If chosen, KindTree will mat and/or frame the piece for professional presentation, and return it to you or continue to market it after the show, at your discretion. Please indicate if you would like entries returned when you send your application.
- Call 541.780-6950 with any questions.